by Julie Meloni
Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson in this book builds on the previous ones, enabling you to learn the essentials from the ground up.
• Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common web development tasks
• Practical, hands-on examples show you how to apply what you learn
• Quizzes and exercises help you test your knowledge and stretch your skills
Learn how to…
• Build your own web page and get it online in an instant
• Format text for maximum clarity and readability
• Create links to other pages and to other sites
• Add graphics, color, and visual pizzazz to your web pages
• Work with transparent images and background graphics
• Design your site’s layout and typography using CSS
• Get user input with web-based forms
• Add AJAX effects to your web pages
• Make your site easy to maintain and update as it grows
Book Categories: Sams Publishing.