by Brad Dayley
AngularJS is one of the most exciting and innovative new technologies emerging in the world of web development. Designed to simplify the development and testing of web applications, it also provides structure for the entire development process.
Websites are no longer simple static content–instead, websites have become much more dynamic, with a single page often serving as the entire site or application. And AngularJS allows web developers to build the necessary programming logic for such applications directly into a web page, binding the data model for the client web application to backend services and databases. AngularJS also allows the extension of HTML so that the UI design logic can be expressed easily in an HTML template file.
Learning AngularJS shows you how to create powerful, interactive web applications that have a well-structured, reusable code base that will be easy to maintain. You’ll also learn how to leverage AngularJS’s innovative MVC approach to implement well-designed and well-structured web pages and web applications.
• Understand how AngularJS is organized and learn best practices for designing AngularJS applications
• Find out how to define modules and utilize dependency injection
• Quickly build AngularJS templates with built-in directives that enhance the user experience
• Bind UI elements to your data model, so changes to your model and UI occur automatically in tandem
• Define custom AngularJS directives that extend HTML
• Implement zoomable images, expandable lists, and other rich UI components
• Implement client-side services that interact with web servers
• Build dynamic browser views to provide even richer user interaction
• Create custom services you can easily reuse
• Design unit and end-to-end tests for AngularJS applications
Book Categories: Addison Wesley Professional